<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19661716?origin\x3dhttp://xtremeleedisastrous.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 11, 2008.


my gradtitude diary

Posted in journal on June 10th, 2008 by poeyling

I remembered I’d came across this article when I took Personality and Individual Differences.

It was named as, the new science of happiness.

One of the happiness boosters that the researchers found, is the gratitude diary, a diary in which we write down things for which they are thankful. and today, I’m going to write mine.

I’m thankful for everything that brings me come so far. every steps I’d walked, I’m thankful for all the wonderful people that I have in my life. Thanks for the love, the forgiveness, the chances and the guidances.

life is never easy, nevertheless, do remember to be happy.

ping ping posted at 21:30



leepin

05051987
chij st. theresa’s convent
catholic junior college
national university of singapore
faculty of arts and social sciences
psychology

tags



rewind

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008