<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19661716?origin\x3dhttp://xtremeleedisastrous.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 18, 2008.


WEI shyang was talking to me (trying to help) about my stubborness in relationships and in my life. and i suddenly feel that this describes me well:


I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.
I was young but I wasn't naive.

Little girl,
You're in the middle of the ride.
You know you do it better on your own.

Just so you know.
I'm right where you want me.
Let's do something, maybe.

We'll wreck our clothes.
We'll scrape our knees.
We'll taste the scabs.
I'm sorry I'm leaving.

Some girls dance with women.
I got 99 problems but the bitch ain't one.

Often times, those words get tangled up in lines.
And the bright light turns to night.

Cupid's automatic must've fired multiple shots at her,
Because she falls in love too often that's what's the matter.

You'll get by without me if you want.
Well I could be the one to take you home.
Baby we could rock the night alone.
If we never get down, it wouldn't be a let down.
But sugar, don't forget what you already know.
That I could be the one to turn you out.

Hey baby, look at me go
from zero to hero.

So what, I've got a short attention span
A coke in my hand.

I said, the tragedy is how you're going to spend
The rest of your nights with the light on.
So shine the light on all of your friends
Well, it all amounts to nothing in the end.

Welcome to the real world, she said to me
Condescendingly.
I wonder if they've wished for anything better.
While in their memories,
Tiny tragedies.

Flames subsided, colors faded.
Love just got so complicated.
Wish that I could see her smile again.
Where did my baby go?

Ultimate, you.
XOXOXO

ping ping posted at 22:32



leepin

05051987
chij st. theresa’s convent
catholic junior college
national university of singapore
faculty of arts and social sciences
psychology

tags



rewind

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008