Monday, December 03, 2007.
okays, please allow me to explain that the below article
does not mirror my needs in life. (: i read this and found it somehow related to what me, vic, serene and kenny talked about when we were drinking coffee at starbucks on sat. (:
poor women, we do really have a market value.
-shake head- kenny was saying how i am being a functionalist. and oh boy, did i frightened you after you heard all my feminist theories(
maybe yes uh, that's why you shifted your seat to vic's)
oh well, sad to say,
at this moment of time, i've given up on guys. they are such a
disappointment i must say. (: maybe like what vic said, i am just unlucky to meet 2 selfish guys. (:
but yes, being
functionalist, i've planned out my life timeline well. (:
22 years old: graduate with bachelor degree
23 years old onwards: start my career either as DXO/MSO
26 years old: I WANT TO GET MARRIED AT THIS AGE. HAHAHAHA. SOO!!!! i need to search for my guy at 24 years old!!!!
27/28 years old: I WANT TO GIVE BIRTH TO MY 1ST BABY
29 years old: I WANT MY 2ND BABY! (:
30 years old: independently support a car by myself.
HAHAHAHA. this is madness. BUT I WANT TO GIVE BIRTH AND HAVE A BABY! (:
i even resorted to the idea of getting sperm from sperm bank if i can't get married! (:
i am serious.
ping ping posted at 22:10